WARNING

These stories are entirely works of fantasy fiction. Please do not act anything on this blog out. Doing so would be extremely dangerous.

Friday, December 7, 2012

Welcome To Cracked Nuts

Hello! Welcome! You've come to 'Cracked Nuts: Brutal Ball Busting Stories' and I'm glad you're here! Just a quick word about me, I'm an otherwise ordinary gay male living in the Midwest United States with a normal office job... who just happens to have a fetish for ball busting. This blog is a collection of stories written by myself (and on occasion others) with a focus on M/M brutal ball busting. What does 'brutal' mean? Two words: Ball Popping. If that's not your thing, thanks for stopping by but you're probably gonna' want to go elsewhere... But if you like reading graphic descriptions about the flattening, rupturing, popping and splattering of once-beautiful, heavy scrotums then you've come to the right place! Enjoy and check back often for updates


About Cracked Nuts

Cracked Nuts: Brutal Ball Busting Stories is a blog where I upload some of my more extreme ball busting (mostly M/M) stories that usually result in one or more testicles being utterly, completely destroyed!  Most of these are written by me, but guest authors may make appearance from time to time! (if you’re willing to share one of your stories, please contact me at trumansmith@gmail.com)

These stories are not for the faint of heart so please exit now if this isn’t for you (I won’t have hard feelings, not everyone likes the same thing which is what makes life fun and interesting!)  What’s not cool is continuing to read Cracked Nuts anyway, getting offended and ranting about it in my comments section. #epicfail.

Comments, suggestions and critiques are always welcome and I’m up for taking story requests so send ‘em in!

Happy Busting!
Sack Stomper

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stomper,
    Glad you open new blog and all restored your great stories. I really appreciate that all of your effort to move and open new site ;-)

    Thanks again and keep popping man's precious balls!
    Hugs,
    BBcrusher

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you get a direct kick he will drop like a stone clutching his aching balls for a good few hours I love to drpop kick men to the floor or on there knees groaningf

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback and suggestions are greatly appreciated!