WARNING

These stories are entirely works of fantasy fiction. Please do not act anything on this blog out. Doing so would be extremely dangerous.

Saturday, January 5, 2013

LINK - Ball Busting Boys



Hello all! I hope you’re enjoying my blog so far.  I will try to update at least every two weeks (or more frequently depending on ideas/feedback).  The next story up ‘Epic Roshambo’ (up Jan. 7) was a direct response to a suggestion about a ‘wild party’ :)

Anyway, I want to take a moment to give a shout to Alex and his truly excellent busting story blog Ball Busting Boys.   Ball Busting Boys is a standard-bearer when it comes to m/m (and occassionally f/m) ball busting stories and was an inspiration to start my own blog.  Alex’s characters are well developed and very hot and I look forward to his updates (you can never have enough ball busting).

So if your in the mood for even more ball busting fun, check out http://ballbustingboys.blogspot.com/ :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback and suggestions are greatly appreciated!