WARNING

These stories are entirely works of fantasy fiction. Please do not act anything on this blog out. Doing so would be extremely dangerous.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

LINK - Ball Busting Tales


Hello everyone! I’m hoping you’re enjoying my blog. I hope to have a new story up next week (I’ve been busy turning all of your suggestions into stories, so please, keep them coming!).  In the meantime, I think you’ll get a ‘kick’ out of the stories over at Ball Busting Tales (link below)  a very well done busting story blog over at Blogger.  I’ve gotten countless hours of enjoyment from there and hope you do the same.

http://ballbustingtales.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. You should do a story with more men than women. Like a school for undisciplined young men. Like they have to sleep with their balls tied up or they have to walk around naked and have classes solely to learn how to get ballbusted.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback and suggestions are greatly appreciated!