WARNING

These stories are entirely works of fantasy fiction. Please do not act anything on this blog out. Doing so would be extremely dangerous.

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Quick Update - Rating System

Hey all! Just a quick announcement, I've (finally) added a rating system to my blog posts using balls instead of stars (see what I did there hehe).  It is only visible when the page is viewed on a desktop but it is faster than leaving a comment and is much appreciated so please mash those balls after reading so I know what's working and what isn't.



1 comment:

  1. Nice! If you need help with the widget (I think we're using the same provider) just let me know. I'm not an expert but maybe my experiences can help you.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback and suggestions are greatly appreciated!