WARNING

These stories are entirely works of fantasy fiction. Please do not act anything on this blog out. Doing so would be extremely dangerous.

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Casting Call - Guest Writers

 



Hey guys! I am putting out a general call for guest writers to Cracked Nuts. It's cool to see different writing styles, voices and creative sperm-damaging ideas and would love to share my small platform with whomever wants to join.

Maybe you like to write but don't feel like maintaining a whole blog or feel like your stuff isn't 'good enough'. Maybe you have a story tucked away on your hard drive you'd like to share with the world! Hit me up! (PS: It's easier to be a critic than a content creator, so if you've taken the time to create something that automatically makes it 'good enough' in my book :) 

Don't be shy! You don't have to be Shakespeare (Lord knows I'm not) and if you wanna' submit something that needs light editing that's cool too. I know from all the emails and suggestions I get that you guys are overflowing with creativity and would love to showcase that.

If you like to write but don't have ideas, let me know that too. I have several Suggestion Box story ideas that basically give the overall story, I just don't have the bandwidth to write them all. Plus, even if I could, it will still be hot to see what other guys do with the concept.

One thing I think would be fun is multiple writers going off the same prompt and just seeing all the wild, sexy and fun creativity that comes out of that. For example, I'm pretty sure if I prompted three people with "Write a story where two frat brothers have a contest to see who has the toughest nuts" we would end up with three totally different stories.

Oh, and if you aren't comfortable writing in English as your first language that's totally fine! Feel free to send in your native language and I can translate (Google Translate and my own edits) to make it work.

Email me at trumansmith [at] gmail.com if you're interested! Thank you all for reading and keep staying safe!

PS: Also looking for illustrators so if you like to draw ball busting scenes message me!

8 comments:

  1. I have a lot bb stories i've made but it's in indonesian language. I want to join it so bad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Danny! Would you mind if I tried translating your work into English and publishing here? Let me know!

      Delete
    2. Sure.. You can translate my work and publish them here.. I'm happy if my work can read by bb lover around the world in english version.

      Delete
    3. Got to say guys, love you stories Buster, and yours too Danny. A Danny Perkasa/Buster collab would be amazing.

      Delete
    4. Hello danny perkasa, saya edrick dari indonesia...boleh follow ig bro bernard.edrick saya suka ballbusting story

      Delete
  2. Hmmm... Illustrating sounds tempting. I have my own ballbust-comic story under work, but random illustrating now and then is not impossible... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whistle! Hit me up, man. Us the 'Suggestion Box' or email directly trumansmith [at] gmail.com. We should talk ;)

      Delete
  3. I'll find something to share :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback and suggestions are greatly appreciated!