WARNING

These stories are entirely works of fantasy fiction. Please do not act anything on this blog out. Doing so would be extremely dangerous.

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Worth The Risk



Guest writer from the submission form.

I'm working out at the gym. I'm 27. I’m 6'6" and weigh about 260.  I'm all alone and I'm standing in front of the mirror in the locker room flexing my 25 inch biceps in the mirror, admiring their size and strength as I feel one of them with a free hand. It's really big and HARD as I've been working extra long hours in the gym this week. My dick is starting to get hard from looking at myself and fantasizing about being worshiped and having my big bull nuts tied up and castrated. I thought of my big thick dick that I use regularly enough. The thought of it being sliced off crossed my mind too. I lower my arms and start flexing my pecs. My body is quite hairy and my full yet trimmed beard is unusual for a bodybuilder. Most guys are shaved and tanned. Not me, I like my lumberjack/bear look. My strong deep voice also gives me a commanding presence. My pecs are really big and they too are HARD.

And at about 58-60 inches around, my proud hairy chest gets a lot of attention. I'm playing with my nipples and feeling the fur on my body. It’s getting me really hard. "Well, I am all alone now" I think to myself as I look around to check if anyone's around before grabbing onto the huge bulge in my shorts and squeeze it as I flex my pecs alternately and watch the hairy muscles move up and down in the mirror. As I go for a nipple, the door bursts open and the cleaning guy walks in.

But I didn't think he saw anything since he didn't really have any kind of expression on his face at all. He walked down the aisle behind me and I did see him take a look at me as he walked past. I was pretending to adjust the string on my shorts the split second he walked in. He's a young guy; about 20 it looked. Short little Mexican type. Strong accent. As I turn to go back to my locker to pack up and go home, he says:

"Excuse me sir, we're closing early today. You are de last wan" in that strong foreign voice. He sounded pretty aggressive for a little man. "Its only 11AM!" I said.

" The parking lot is getting paved"

I nodded and started to pack. My dick was still hard and I was eager to go home so I could jack off. At home, I love tying up my nuts, teasing my 10 inch dick to prolong the cum while thinking about sharp razor blades and thick tissue destroying needles going through my balls or a special hand crank operated nut-remover machine severing my heavy nuts. For me, getting a nut job is the ultimate fantasy.

All the while getting off on the feel, size and strength of my muscular body. As I think about all this, he comes over to me and says:

"Hey man, you work out here a lot"

"Yeah, I know" I replied.

"You’re pretty big"

"Thanks, it takes a lot of work"

"Man, you're so big and muscular. Can I feel your muscles?"

I was startled that he was so forward with me. I couldn't believe he was talking to me like this in a public place even with nobody around. I got all self-conscious and tried to shrug it off. But I did dig the thought of being felt up especially after a good workout and by a little guy like him too! He didn't seem gay, just into muscle.

"There’s nobody here, I already locked the door"

"Well, ok" I said, raising my mighty biceps in the air. He had to climb up on the bench to feel them!

"Damn, you are so big!" he said. Feeling all over my arms. He slapped them with the palms of his hands and gave them a good hard grab trying to see if my arm would move. It didn't. He TOLD me to flex my chest! This was giving me a raging hard on that could not be covered up and not being able to believe this guy was gay, I said:

"Well that's it dude, I got to go"

He wouldn't hear it.

"Can you come over and let me feel your big muscles?" he said.

At this point, I figured that this guy was gay but didn't know it yet.

And I really did get off on having my ego fed. So I agreed to follow him home. He said he lived 20 miles away and at first I balked. So he said he would drive and then bring me back. I knew what was going on. I was about to get laid! So off we went. When we got to the Mexican border, (I live in Texas) I started wondering what was going on. He said he lived in Mexico and was here on a Visa. He was so into me, I didn't worry about not getting a ride back. I knew he would do it. So we crossed the border and drove. And drove. And drove. I fell asleep. When I woke up, we were driving down a road in a deserted semi forest-semi farmland type area. He stopped the car in the middle of the road and got out. He walked around to an area where there were many trees and bushes.

I figured he was going to take a piss. He didn't. He started moving some of the bushes out of the way and exposed a driveway.

"Hey what's going on?" I said when he got back in.

"Oh we just like a little privacy"

"Where are we?"

"In the country. This is a farm"

After we passed through the opening, he stopped the car again and moved the shrubbery back. We went down a long driveway, which was more of a road. It was sunny, dusty and hot. The road ended at a bunch of small wood buildings that were all under these really tall trees. They had camouflaged roofs and the sides were painted dark brown. There wasn't anyone around he said. We went inside. We weren't in a house though.

This was a wooden building that was rough and unfinished on the inside. There was a small guillotine on a table. He said we were in the slaughterhouse area of the farm. There was a scale, a table that had all kinds of knives and things under it. This was where the animals were taken apart he said. I realized at that moment that these guys were not farmers in the traditional sense. I had heard many stories of Mexican farmers kidnapping muscular American men and taking them back to their farms to perform hard labor or be castrated! I realized that I was on one of these farms! The thought of it made me a little scared I think, but then after thinking about it and realizing that this was the exact fantasy that made my dick hard and made me lift weights every day trying to be as big as possible! I started getting hard again. I wasn't about to really let them take me over, but I was going to have a little fun while I was here. I was going to let the men feel me up and even squeeze my balls a bit. Then I'd cum all over the place and then run over to one of their vehicles after taking a hostage. I'd then go back to my life and have the last laugh as I always did. At that moment, another small young man like him but more soft-spoken, with accented speech, came into the room. He was alone. He was startled to see. He asked the other guy what I was doing there.

"Look, I wanna show you something" he said to his friend.

"Ok, man, take off your shirt" he said and believe me I did. I was starting to play dumb. I didn't want him to know I was onto him.

He started feeling my chest again and this time he was starting to play with my nipples. I'm a sucker for really gentle nipple play and got extremely turned on. He caressed me, rubbed his hands all over me. They were both feeling on my big pecs and arms.

"Man! He’s so big and muscular! So strong and powerful, like a bull! They said to each other. I was so hot now and it was showing.

"Ok big bull, take off your briefs" ordered the first guy, the louder of the two.

I knew I had to play dumb.

"What for?" I asked suspiciously.

"Because I wanna see something" said the loud one.

"No"

"Come on man, I just wanna see something!"

"Oh all right" I said and the men had to slowly pull my shorts and briefs down and squeeze them over my thick muscular tree trunk legs exposing my fully hard dick and huge nuts which were both clean shaven the night before. The loud one started to play with my balls. At first lightly teasing them while holding my big dick up and out of the way, then with three fingers from each hand he gently grabbed onto each of my massive nuts and started pulling them down like he was milking a cow.

Lightly at first and then harder, he alternately stretched and squeezed my big balls and then reached under them with his index and middle finger and with his thumb in the front, grabbed onto them and was really stretching them. He was kneeling and I was standing there, nude and hard as a rock. I wasn't playing with my dick because I didn't want him thinking I was enjoying it. I was playing really dumb. Having these two men men taking turns feeling my big muscles and squeezing my fertile nuts and lightly jacking my thick dick was making my member leak precum.

I was wondering what was in store for me. Deballing or slave labor? They seemed to be sizing me up, trying to decide if one option was more suitable than the other. I wanted BOTH, BAD.

"Look at his big balls! And that big cock!" "Look how much his balls can take!" they said to each other and to me; my pride swelling as much as my dick did.

"He’s so big and muscular!" "What should we do with him?"

"How about some pushups?" said the quiet one, masculine and aggressive as his friend was. I eagerly fell to the floor and did about 20 when they asked to sit on my back to give me more resistance while I performed the exercise. As I said, I'm big, strong, muscular, and love to test my strength for others. I made it to 100 and had to stop because I was so turned on.

"Wow!" said the men who were making my day, "you're so strong and muscular!" "You big muscular bull!"

"Yeah, I guess" I said trying to hide my satisfaction and the fact they were hitting all my weak spots at the same time. Complimenting me and calling me a big muscular bull. They played with my nipples some more and the louder one punched my chest to show his buddy how solid I was.

He went over and got a string that was flat and soft. He was about to tie up my balls! I willingly handed them over to him as the thought of being deballed and losing my muscle mass, sex drive and masculine features made my dick drip a long thread onto the floor in front of me.

"What are you doing to my nuts?" I dumbly asked.

"I just want to see how strong you are" he said.

There I was being taunted into proving myself. What more could a guy like me ask for?

"Ok man, put your arms behind your back" said the leader of the two.

"I’m not getting tied up!" I said.

"But you have to! I want to see if you are strong enough to break free!"

He said, fully aware by this point that I like showing off.

"NO!" I yelled. But quickly let them take over again.

"Ok man, we wont tie you up. But I’ve got to tie up your big balls!"

I "relented" quietly, and they started binding my balls. The aggressive one kneeling down in front tying them up and TIGHT. The soft-spoken one, yet still very masculine and aggressive, was behind me reaching around to feel my pecs and play with my nipples and play with my dick.

Suddenly, tree men came in the door! And these were real men! They were still considerably smaller than me and I knew I was tough enough to take all comers, but these men had a look in their eye that almost made me ejaculate. These weren't the type of men to bother with all the other bullshit the younger guys were using to try to castrate me. They were rough and forward. These were the men who actually did the smuggling of American muscle over the border.

They were fairly well built. All were mustached or bearded and were very abrupt and aggressive in their movements. But they were really surprised to see me! They were so astonished that such a big muscular bull male was standing right there in their castrating room without having been conned or drugged, waiting to be nutted and/or used for hard labor.

Standing there nude with muscles waiting for to be haltered and connected to a plow or electric generator, full erection, meaty nuts partially tied up for deballing, although the rope was now slowly unwinding because all were standing there in surprise not moving or saying anything!

They couldn't believe the opportunity in front of them! They slowly circled me, trying not to push their luck.

"Feel his big muscles!" said the young man that cleaned the locker room at my gym. And they did. Slowly at first. Then they were roughly turning me this way and that, ordering me to flex and up went my big arms pridefully displaying all which I had worked so hard for. "so big" was all they could say as their hands roughly tried to shake my biceps. They too punched my pecs and were pleased with how well I took it. They were measuring me now, gauging the thickness of my muscles. Seeing if I was worth more as a bull for labor or for the meat of my testicles, which were very big and always got in the way, as did my dick. They could sell the large testicles of a muscular American for quite a bit. More men arrived. They were all talking in their foreign language now and I couldn't understand what they were saying but I knew what was next. They pulled out a measuring tape and began taking my stats. This was almost too much for me. One of the men and "boys" were at a table preparing a special container filled with ice and freezing water for my balls to be dunked in until they were numb. The others surrounded me. Two of them grabbed hold of my arms from behind but not to keep me from going anywhere. They knew that was unnecessary, as I wasn't resisting at all. I was silent the whole time and they paid me no mind just as they would to a bull. They held my arms tightly behind my back and played with my nipples and dick while another meticulously tied off my balls going over the same area with the rope over and over, making it tighter with every pass. I grunted in pain like a man. More like the bull that I was. I was now being prepped for cutting. My big balls were being manhandled by the men; squeezed and punched. The ice water was ready.

"Come over here big bull" said the main man as the others led me to the special chair like device that was positioned to allow a man's balls to be submerged in the water while still being able to sit.

"Lower your big bull's testicles into the water!" hissed the man.

I didn't at first, trying to piss them off.

"I said put your big balls in the water!" he yelled in his thick, deep, Mexican voice, slapping my big dick with his thick hand. My big hard on hurt so good from the slap and wagged from side so side before retuning to it's hard and center position. Three men then grabbed my arms and held them behind my back while the younger men guided my big hurting tied up nuts into the water and ice. Being so big and muscular and clumsy, as I made it seem, my big dick again wagged from side to side as my muscular body was being tightly maneuvered into a standing position over the numbing stand. The three men now had their arms tightly around my neck and their combined strength was really starting to overcome me.

My dick was pulsing as if ready to come and I was being forced, nuts first into the ice water. I pretended to relax as my nuts started to cool off. I was intending to jack off and then leave them right when they were starting to think they had me. But they would not release me from their grip and my arms were now tied up behind my back and the young men started to play with my dick. My legs were then tied down. My nuts were starting to burn with cold.

"Lets see just how strong you are big bull!" said the leader. He grabbed a hypodermic needle filled with an anesthetic and the others watched as he poked it into the top of my dick near the base on a nerve. I felt my dickhead go numb although the shaft sides and underside didn't. The burning in my balls stopped and I knew they were being frozen numb.

There I was, about to be turned from prize bull into a beef steer. I really started thinking about losing my muscles; the big arms, pecs, shoulders and legs I had been laboring to build for so long. My pride and joy which gave me lots of material to create fantasies out of just like the situation I was in now; wanted only for my meat; muscular and testicular meat. I would no longer be able to flex my muscles or be worshiped for my big cock and balls.

As the men played with my dickhead; pinching and slapping it to test for sensitivity, my dick just stood there at attention, all fat 10 inches, not even drooping down from it's own weight. A man came over with a tray of instruments. On it were various razors, needles, different grades of sandpaper, and a spring-loaded mousetrap. The men took turns keeping me hard by slapping and jacking my dick and feeling my muscles and nipples.

My nuts were still be numbed up in the water and at that point I felt nothing in them. As I was being teased to maintain erection, which was obviously what was keeping me hooked and addicted, one of the men took the mousetrap and held it under the chin of my dickhead. The head was so large that it was wider than the trap. But he forced it on anyway. He pulled back the clincher and let go of it as it snapped HARD against my numb dickhead! The men were sadistically giggling to themselves while calling me names like "stupid bull" and "dumb animal" as they kept my big erection stiff and ready for more with their roving hands.

Then a hypodermic needle was brought to my dickhead.

"See this, big bull? It’s going to go in your dick!" said a man as the others teased me. He plunged it into my dickhead and left it there, but I didn't feeling anything. It wasn't pain they were looking for, it was humiliation. To degrade a big muscular American man that represented capitalism was joy in itself. More needles went into my huge cockhead and some of the longer ones came out the other end! They were laughing and punching my big hairy, manly chest and shoulders in a way that was a bit rougher than at first. They knew however that I was being controlled by my own erection and stood there taking it because I was hard.

I was ordered to get my balls out of the water. They were so cold that my inner thighs were tightening up. I was stood up. With my strong arms tied behind my back, my nipples were fondled while my big beefy testicles were being probed by thick needles! They were such sadists and were good at it too. I had about 20 hypos in my big nuts and they were pulling them almost all the way out and then turning them to another angle so that when driven back in, they would be chewing up fresh untouched testicle meat. They told me they were going to turn my big potent American nuts into testicular jelly and then watch my hard biceps, thick furry pecs and beard go away in my new nutless condition.

Now I was being led by my numb nuts to the cutting board that had a meat cleaver waiting for me. Then one of them said something in their foreign language and they turned me towards the guillotine. They were now talking in their frenzied pace in their own language and couldn't seem to decide how to process my big nuts. One grabbed an exacto knife and was explaining something to the others as he guided the knife over various parts of my big balls, demonstrating a cutting pattern he favored. They were turning me around so that they could all prove their points. Their hands and finger tips roughly pushing into the various parts of my muscular, hairy body, trying to move me, steady me, and hold me in place while each was practicing their favorite techniques on me.

I couldn't take it anymore. If any more attention was lavished onto my muscular body, I would surely come and be really pissed. I wanted one last hurrah. I told them I wanted to have my body worshipped by them. I wanted to flex my last testosterone filled bicep and show off my fur covered, hard, mighty pectoral meat while my big bull nuts, now totally numb and humiliated, were sliced off unceremoniously as I paraded my huge arms in the air jacking off the biggest and last load of masculine sperm from the proud dick that stood for everything that was manhood but would stand so proud no more.

They were excited by the idea as they wanted me to do the same. They untied my arms and I started to jack my big dick not caring as I repeatedly ran over the caps of the hypos that stuck out of my numb thick dickhead. I even asked for more needles to be driven into my softball-sized, rich, sperm producing bulls nuts that were about to be whacked off. I was even fantasizing that my huge dick would get whacked off too.

The men felt hard on my big arms and pounded on my hairy muscular bull chest as I whacked off harder than ever grunting like the bull that I was, turned on by being stripped of all the things that got me hard and made me a man. No more muscle, body & facial hair, deep voice, large powerful workhorse dick, manly, potent nuts, the power from a strong physical presence, all power and strength; taken away.

My eyes closed, I furiously jacked my meat and played with my nipples, the whole time being led over to the guillotine for my balls to be sliced. With my left arm in the air hailing my huge bicep to the admiring men, my right arm was grabbed away from my dick just as I started shooting my thick load. My balls, which were in the guillotine awaiting total and permanent castration were quickly substituted with my spurting dick that was shooting so much thick rich creamy sperm, that it could fill a pint. My big, hard, spasming dick, still spurting 6 foot long streams of thick stud sperm on anything in it's way at full force, was being quickly inserted into the guillotine, jacked off on the other side by the men and, and, with big arms flexing high in the air, the men now pounding my football sized biceps while my hairy man-bear chest and body were being pounded and manipulated by the rough hands and skin of these rough men, as I knew what was happening and wanted to make the most of it. The lever was released and the small, but tightly sprung blade came slicing down on my large sperm expelling joystick that was still ejaculating man cum while the angled blade cut through the thick mouth-stretching man meat!

After the thrill and excitement wore off, I realized what had happened. My mighty dick had been chopped off! They tricked me into letting them slice my dick off so that I would stay big and muscular and be able to be used for hard labor! The men were laughing quietly at me and to themselves as they stitched me up and removed the hypos and untied my thawing nuts. I was relieved in a way that it wasn't my balls. I could still squeeze them and tie them up and beat them. But no dick? It was all starting to hit me. You can replace balls with testosterone. I could still have my masculinity and all that. But you can't replace a dick! Nothing can be done! I will never experience the pleasure of fucking or a blowjob. I am a mere shadow of my former sexual self.

I have been permanently altered. Both physically and mentally. These men now own and control me. My big muscles will be put to work; pulling a plow with three other dickless muscled bulls like me; naked, balls tied in a show of control and submission. My big muscles will be used to generate electricity by using weightlifting equipment that has been connected to a generator and the weight being the resistance of that generator. My body will be used for show. A large muscular American bull, dick cut off by these cunning men, who victoriously show off my huge muscles to others; maintained by the long hours of mind atrophying labor. They conned and tricked me; and now I stand proud to serve, allowing my balls and muscles to be beaten and tortured for the entertainment of these men and others, being used for whatever they see fit, these men laugh at me. Me, the one who always played the tricks and had the last laugh.


3 comments:

  1. Great read! Haven't seen a story before where the victim is so completely into his own destruction. Starting with him alone at the mirror turning himself on was perfect. I thought that when yet more men came in, his happy fantasy might turn into terrified reality, but no. He stayed "living in his fantasy" right through the castration, "atpeace with what he craved." That makes him a very unusual "proud-to-be-worshipped" gym rat, but I bought it. (I might have cum harder if he'd been horrified, but this was new!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes, please write more with willing victims!

      Delete

Your feedback and suggestions are greatly appreciated!