WARNING

These stories are entirely works of fantasy fiction. Please do not act anything on this blog out. Doing so would be extremely dangerous.

Monday, February 25, 2013

Don't Trust the Guy in Apartment 2-I



 I had been watching him for a while. He was incredibly cute and although I was sure he was straight, he always smiled warmly at me whenever we crossed paths at the elevator.  He was new guy in apartment 3-I.  He was in his late twenties or possibly early thirties, with a handsome, well defined face, thick black hair that he always had neatly cropped and a broad, muscular chest. I had caught glimpses of him in the building’s gym; he was ripped. He had a chest like a washboard!  He was a stud.


I’m not too bad looking myself. I’m forty-five, six foot tall. Two hundred pounds, very beefy. I’m a gym rat. I’m a solid guy and I’m rarely interested in guys my own age; usually they’ve let themselves go by their forties but not me.  Which is another reason this young, beautiful male was almost addicting. Even the way he smelled was intoxicating.  He was a stud.  He had only been living in my building for a few months and I already knew his routine.  In the elevator every morning by 7:30, breakfast in the lobby cafe, then picked up in a black Town Car by 8 A.M sharp. He was home by eight most days, when he would go to the building’s gym, then the sauna, then back to his apartment.  I lived in 2-I, an exact replica of the layout of his apartment, so it made it easy for me to visualize what he must look like alone in his apartment.  He probably jacked off nightly, showering the marble vanity with his studly seed.  He probably paraded around naked, letting his big nuts swing.  I had caught glimpses in the locker room — my workout schedule conveniently overlapping with his — and his nuts were enormous.  The size of eggs and heavy looking. They weren’t particularly low hangers but they exuded male power.  They were hot. 

By summer I knew his routine enough to launch my plan. It was late and he was working out in the gym.  I had just finished, making sure to time it so that we would go into the showers at the same time.  I stood behind him watching, pretending to be adjusting the water on my showerhead.  He probably had no idea what was about to happen…

CRACK!

My foot sailed between his spread legs. I could feel my shin crushing into his balls. He was nearly lifted from the ground by the force. I even surprised myself.

His handsome mouth made a silent ‘O’ as he crumpled to the ground.  I knew that the next gym patron wouldn’t arrive until at least midnight when the woman from 5-G came for her daily run. Even still I didn’t want to drag this out.  The stud was dazed and hadn’t even realized it was me doing it when my foot sailed through the air, slamming into his hanging nuts has he squatted on the ground.  He fell on his back, wailing and then that’s when I lunged on top of him.

He was totally taken aback to see me, his nice talkative neighbor, sitting on his chest. I was facing his beautiful nuts. He was struggling to get me off of him.

WHAM! WHAM! WHAM!

 I pounded his nuts into the cold tile floor over and over. He was babbling, begging me to stop. But I wasn’t done.

I had decided I was going to destroy him one at a time, so I grabbed his bloated right nut with both hands  – I told you they were huge — and grabbed. I could feel the ball meat yielding in my hands as I squeezed, then began pulling my hands in opposite directions.  He let out a squeal of agony and he was frantic to get me off of him, to save his nuts.  But I was heavier than him, and I was using his dazed confusion as a weapon.  His gorgeous, chiseled abs heaved and tensed.  I ignored his please and kept compressing his nut. I could feel it getting softer as I literally tore it apart like an animal…

SPL—ITCH—-

I nearly shot my load from the sensation of his huge right bull nut being ripped into two pieces in the sack.  I had literally half-nutted the stud with my bare hands.  He screamed. He begged for his nuts. I reached for the left nut and grabbed it the same way.  He knew what was going to happen..

But I stopped, instead taking the time to pound his trapped nut with a fist over and over. I felt his body go limp. He had passed out.  Too bad, he wouldn’t be awake for the ultimate nutting.  I again grabbed his enormous nut in my hands, squeezed until I could feel my fingers rupturing the ball meat, then pulled the nut apart. This nut seemed to hold up longer than the first, even though it had been tenderized, but within minutes I felt it crack open in the bag like a huge broken egg.  The power of absolutely dominating this stud was amazing. 

I stood up quickly and faced him. His ruined sack was quickly swelling, but - to my surprise - his cock was raging hard.  No doubt all the ball handling had got him aroused, even if it was a bit harder than he would have liked.  His nuts were totally cracked. The lumpy sack looked ridiculous.  I had turned to leave, but pivoted on one foot. 

Without thinking, and this wasn’t pat of the plan, I stomped straight down on his rock hard cock.  Seven inches of steely hard cock barely lasted a second under the crushing force.  I felt it snap at the base.

STOMP! STOMP! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLOSH!

I kept stomping and stomping, I was getting high off the feeling of totally emasculating this handsome jock.  I was in animalistic euphoria as his cracked and crushed genitals sploshed like huge crushed grapes under my foot.  His penis exploded open like an over stuffed sausage, his balls were ground to  paste

I was sweating, my heart was racing, but I was oddly calm.  I quickly got dressed and headed back to my apartment.  As I passed through the lobby I gave all the money I had in my wallet to the night concierge. He looked on in astonishment at the enormous tip.  But I figured I wouldn’t be needing money soon… I wasn’t sure what was going to happen, but I knew one thing. Tonight was the last time the stud in 3-I would ever get hard. The last time his horse nuts would bounce and swing as we walked. The last time he would ever feel like a man.  And it was that realization that finally got me over the edge.  That night I blew the thickest, messiest, most copious load I had ever spewed in my life, hardly noticing the authoritative knocking, no pounding, on my apartment door…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback and suggestions are greatly appreciated!