WARNING

These stories are entirely works of fantasy fiction. Please do not act anything on this blog out. Doing so would be extremely dangerous.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Mini Update - Poll Results


Thanks to everyone whose taken my ball busting story survey (it’s still up here if you’d like to take it).  I thought I would share some insights into what the results look like so far.

 Question 1: What method of busting do you prefer?
Crushing by hand, such as squeezing and punching was the dominant winner followed closely by blunt force, such as bats. Ouch, that has to hurt!  Machines, like vices and stomping kicking and kneeing were also pretty popular.   Burning/heat wasn’t an option on the original survey, but it was the most popular write in so I’ll definitely be visiting that genre soon.

Question 2: Describe the perfect busting victim
The responses here were all over the map. The ‘winner’ (or loser, if you’re the stud about to be nutted) was the quintessential, muscular jock, usually younger (come on guys, can’t any of the victims get a shot at having a kid hehe) and with a lot of bravado.  Beefy studs, hapless straight guys, nerds, older men, students desperate to satisfy a teacher, hot soldiers, mousy bookish guys packing huge toolsl, rugby players, bears, cubs… you name the type of guy and someone wants to see him busted.  Guys with huge nuts, guys with modest ball and everyone in between, according to the survey, deserve to be busted.   I will certainly be trying to incorporate all of your body/guy types into future stories.

Question 3: What kind of damage should balls receive?
This was a one to five question with one being ’sore’ and five being ‘nothing but mush’. The average score was 4.5, so as I suspected testicle rupturing, no holds barred total ball destruction will continue to be this blog’s main theme.  There will however be more ‘no permnent damage’ and ‘partial castrations’ along with some cock busting to help even out the splatter fest of flying nut chunks I’ll be unleashing in the coming months

 Question 4: What are your thoughts on women in ball busting?
The response to this was overwhelmingly that women should be left out and the stories should be M/M, which is personally my preference.  However, since ’straight stud’, was a popular response to Question 1, it stands to reason that at least some of the guys’ testicles are going to meet their SQUISH-ing end in the presence of women.  I’ll be sure to label these under the ‘Females Present’ category so if that’s not your thing, you can skip over them.

 Question 5: What are your thoughts on multiple victims?
Overwhelmingly the response was that the focus should be on just one set of nuts at a time so that every membrane rupturing, vein popping, nut cracking baby-maker squashing detail can be graphically followed along, without destraction from some other pair being mashed in the distance.  I’ll try to keep a balance, but ’single victim’ stories will be the focus for at least a while.

 Question 6: Are there any stories published to date that you think should be continued?
To be clear, most of the stories on here will be one shot deals: Handsome man has his balls mercilessly turned into paste. The End. But based on feedback I got on this question, you can expect follow ups (depending on when I can get them finished…) to at least these stories in the future: Cousin Busting, The Federation, Epic Roshambo, Inglorious Hole, Ghost Network and possibly a ‘messier’ re-write of The Photoshoot and a revisit to Seth’s ultimate revenge.  I’m also putting the finishing touches on Rupture Fest, a multi-story arch in which businessmen brutally destroy the sex lives of hung, handsome young men in increasingly creative and devastating ways just for entertainment.  I’m also collaborating with a fellow writer on a series where an entire football team is hunted down and nutted in a single night by The Stranger.    On a related note, I’ll try to publish updates every two or three weeks (maybe four if I get busy, sorry).  Email me at trumansmith@gmail.com if you’d like to be notified of updates and if you can’t get enough excellent ball busting action I would strongly suggest you visit the story blogs listed in the right menu

Question 7 and 8: Do you have any ideas, fantasies or ideas or do you know someone you’d like busted.
As expected I got a lot of feedback on this one and am busy trying to pen stories crafted to your specifications before things get to busy at work. Technology that allows a man to be castrated over and over and come back for more, sibling rivalries that go to far and innocent straight men who undergo the ultimate ‘vasectomy’ when they’re spooked by the prospect of starting a family were just some of the ideas.  I’m also going to try to get more creative as to how balls get turned from plump, firm orbs to liquefied nut mush: I hope these guys bring tarps!

Also, I got a lot of suggestions for characters — some of them very detailed — that people either want to see busted or do the busting.  The character Kyle from Kyle Gets Put in His Place was directly inspired by a visitor’s comment. I always have specific guys in mind when I’m writing and I’m pleased that there soon will be guys (and ladies) out there with a busting story featuring their favorite deserves-to-be-busted men.  Oh, and to the person who requested ‘Clay’ be busted, give me a couple weeks on that one. I re-read your request and concluded that the first draft wasn’t brutal enough ;).  So if you gave me a name/description you can be sure I’ll use it!

Thanks again for all your feedback and for stopping in on my blog! I love knowing that I’m helping guys get off every day

Regards, Sack Stomper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback and suggestions are greatly appreciated!