WARNING

These stories are entirely works of fantasy fiction. Please do not act anything on this blog out. Doing so would be extremely dangerous.

Friday, May 8, 2020

Poll Results: Favorite Story Tags



Thanks to everyone who participated in the 'Favorite Story Tags' poll! The results are above. Although it's cool to vote more than once, I did filter out results that were submitted literally within seconds of each other. I'm going to assume it was a system glitch and not someone just spamming the poll :) 

Top Ten Favorite Tags:
  1. Cumming
  2. Crushed by Hand
  3. Testicle Mutilation
  4. Multiple Victims
  5. Cock Torture
  6. Machines / Contraptions
  7. Blunt Force
  8. Willing Victims
  9. Accident
  10. No Damage
On the right side of the page is now a final poll where I'm looking for the Top 3 which I'll use to craft a Fan Favorite featuring only those three tags and these jumbo eggs:
I may actually have to write more than one if contradictory tags like 'no permanent damage' and 'testicle mutilation' make it into the top 3...You can vote more than once but please do not spam (I filter out responses submitted too close together).  I'll base the story off of the survey results as of 19 June 2020 so get voting!

But Wait... There's More!

I do want to show some love to the bottom five categories too. They aren't as popular but some guys and gals like them so they shouldn't be left out! To maybe boost their popularity I've linked to what I think is a good demonstrative work that features that tag.

Tag: Animals - Anything involving an animal actively doing the busting.
Top Post:  POPS: Oops!  (published 2014)
Synopsis: Vignette featuring three unfortunate mishaps and lots of shattered balls! One of them features a hungry dog with a chip on his shoulder...

Tag: Explosives - Bombs, fireworks, violent chemical reactions, etc. Anything that makes balls go 'boom'!
Top Post: A Quiet Roommate (published 2012)
Synopsis: A hunky college athlete's dreams of fatherhood are abruptly ended by his kinky, nerdy roommate.

Tag: Gut Punching - Gut punching but also includes wrestling or general fisticuffs.
Top Post: Waking Up In Vegas (published 2017)
Synopsis: A handsome lad gets caught up in an underground fight club in Sin City. What happens in Vegas...

Tag: Snuff - The guy being busted is abused to the point where he actually dies. Clearly not everyone's gig, and to be honest they aren't my favorite to write since they make me a little queasy, but some guys dig it and it gets me out my comfort zone. Gotta keep the writing muscles sharp!
Top Post: Shattering Clay (published 2013)
Synopsis: A womanizing man-whore meets his match after crossing the wrong woman.

Tag: Females Present -Stories where women are actively busting or involved in the narrative. Just having a woman character casually in the mix doesn't count.
Top Post: Epic Roshambo (published 2013)
Synopsis: Things get hot when sexy coeds act as fluffers for the players of a roshambo game.

So what are YOUR thoughts? Let me know in the comments below. I genuinely take them into consideration so don't be shy. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I think my biggest desire is for more variety of the victim. Ballbusting stories often have the same type of guy as a victim and the same type of guy as a buster. It usually the nerd busting a jock. A wimp busting a brute. Or a bully getting busted. While enjoyable, some of us do want to be on the receiving end of these bad guys' fury. It's why I love your Master character so much.

    I want a story where a cocky arrogant guy busting a weaker one. A bully playing around with his victim and really enjoying that power he has over the poor nerd. A wannabe hero who's just trying to teach the arrogant prick a lesson only to get destroyed by the obnoxious bar jock.

    These are lesser done dynamic in ballbusting scene that I wish would be explored more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nud. Definitely noted!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback and suggestions are greatly appreciated!