WARNING

These stories are entirely works of fantasy fiction. Please do not act anything on this blog out. Doing so would be extremely dangerous.

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Birthday Ball Bash (Illustrated) - Poll Results & Next Poll


(I recommend you click or tap on this image to enjoy it in its full sized glory)


Hey all! The results of the illustration poll is in! Birthday Ball Bash won by a wide margin. I hope you enjoy Whistle's gruesome depiction of the end of Valerio's massive package from the story Birthday Ball Bash. The specific scene Whistle drew is below but the full story with much more testicular mayhem is  here.

---

After I had destroyed several sets of my friend's and family's oversized junk, I gave everyone time to recover in order to join me in the house for the final phase. Valerio and my dad were going to present their gifts which I could then use on their packages however I wanted. Valerio went first. I tore the wrapping off of the box and gasped in shock at what was inside. 

"Thank you! Thank you!"

I gave my hot brother-in-law a hug and a kiss on the cheek, our naked bodies were pressed tightly against each other. I could feel his absolutely ridiculous nuts slapping against my thigh. All eyes were on Valerio's massive low hangers and the box.

"Umm, should we maybe lay down a tarp?" Hector joked. 

His nuts had cracked into pieces in the bag, but Hector wasn't sure Valerio was going to have anything left after I was done. And judging by the size of Valerio's tomatoes there was a very real chance I was going to cover the room with tomato paste.

"I thought you'd like it," Valerio grinned.

That's when I noticed his cock was starting the swell.

Valerio had gone to the hardware store and picked out various items that I had told him I had always fantasized about using on him. It as so hot he had remembered! There was a mallet with a stiff rubber head, a heavy duty woodworking vice and a power drill.

I asked for a volunteer to help hold Valerio's hand behind his back as he stood against the table, letting his awesome nuts rest on it. Carlos stepped up to help and there was no way Valerio could escape, even if he wanted to.

What I ended up doing to poor Valerio's package was so incredibly depraved that even retelling it gives me goosebumps - and a hard on. I think I just got overwhelmed by the prospect of neutering this totally hot, down to Earth, Mr. Nice Guy who was cool enough to literally let me crush his nuts. I will spare you the gory details, but let me just say: Long drill bits should not be used as urethral sounds - even if they are well lubed and if you do, definitely - definitely - don't turn the drill on. I bet Valerio was such a hot fucker in bed, expertly using his eleven inch, perfectly shaped penis to please any hole lucky enough to have it. But now... not so much. 

Every muscle in Valerio's taught little body was etched as he struggled to break free from my uncle's grip. Dario had to assist keeping Valerio in place. His cock, his perfect cock, was transformed into a chunk filled hull as the drill bit spun inside of it. Valerio's cock certainly won't be able to get hard - let alone fuck anything - ever again. He's had it reconstructed with an inflatable tube but it isn't nearly the same.

As for Valerio's bull nuts, they ended up under the vice. His legs were thrashing wildly trying to save something of his manhood but I just kept cranking it shut, never breaking eye contact with those beautiful hazel eyes, until his nuts were a thick, dense patty. They seemed like they weren't going to flatten any further but we all know how 'man versus machine' stories end. Valerio's huge nuts cracked into at least four or five big flattened chunks.  I should have stopped there, just left him with a sack full of broken jewels but then I remembered the mallet.

I will just say that testicles - especially big ones - are not nearly as resistant to blunt force after they've been ruptured. I probably should have stopped after smashing what was left of one of his nuts until it felt like slurry. Instead, I kept going until the table top was cracked and his last huge, busted nut was struck so hard that it... splattered out of the sack. Valerio finally blacked out, his eyes locked on mine as he faded out.

Unfortunately, after that, everyone's attention turned to cleaning up after Valerio so I wasn't able to get to dad's present. Maybe next time...

---

So that's the story of my wild birthday ball bash! I'm already in the process of trying to convince the guys who declined my last invitation to accept this coming year, and I think I already have a few on board. There is also the hot junior manager from work who I saw on a fetish website; I've been slowly leading him down kinkier and darker conversations so I'm pretty sure that by the next party he'll be on board, too. 

My dad has already agreed to host again along with Leopoldo and Alejandro - the newest member of their throuple - who Leopold has told me has absolutely enormous balls. "Cracking one of his would be like ruining both nuts on a normal guy," Leopoldo wrote in a recent text. I'm excited to see if his boasts are true. Hector already agreed to drop in next year and he promised he'll bring along a hot young guy from his travels as well as let me - and these are his words - 'rip off my big Irish cock with your bare hands'.

I hope you enjoyed the story, but I have to be going now. Valerio is on his way over to watch movies, drink champagne and help me get off retelling the gross end of his package.

Adios.


NEW POLL! 

Whistle wants to know what the subject of his next drawing should be. There are three options (if you are on mobile he poll is at the bottom of the page; if using a desktop of tablet it is on the right side).  The poll will be up for about a week or so. 

The possible categories are:

Supernatural: Ball busting artwork with a supernatural twist or magic. Example on this blog includes A Woman Scored.

Sci-fi: A drawing featuring futuristic technologies; think Star Trek but with more exploding testicles! Examples on this blog include The Federation: Traitor and 24th Century Population Control 

Sports: Busting featuring a sports theme. Examples on this blog include The Boxer and Crushing the Football Stud.

(The example stories above are just examples of the genre, not necessarily what Whistle's devious mind will come up with ;) 

Full poll results from the first round; poor Valerio didn't stand a chance hehe


9 comments:

  1. Wow, Whistle! You're an awesome illustrator, please make other illustrations about Dario and Hugo getting his balls cracked in the party, I loved those parts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will surely consider to make those too! So many balls to ruin so little time ,)

      Delete
  2. That's an incredible drawing. And about the new poll, the contests and games like rupture fest or family feud would be into sports?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm. I was thinking more along the lines of sports like football, baseball, etc. but I suppose contest could be considered a 'sport'... Whistle has fully creative control here so I will leave it up too him what ultimately gets drawn. Either way I'm sure it will be red hot!

      Delete
  3. I loved the birthday ball bash story and this erotic picture. I hope you illustrate when Hector got his balls ruptured too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the illustration.. It show how pain those man loose his future as a father and his babies never born to the world...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That illustration is very hot, can you also illustrate to Leopoldo and his enormous balls being deflated as well as Jose and the aunt ? I would love to see those darts and bowling balls popping some nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Whistle. Do you have a blog? Where can I find more of your work,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Glamdring! Thank you! Unfortunetly no blog at the time :( I have some time problems to maintain a blog(maybe I start one in the future when I have enough material). For now, Buster kindly offered to publish some of my work here in his blog. This works fine for me now :)

      Delete

Your feedback and suggestions are greatly appreciated!