WARNING

These stories are entirely works of fantasy fiction. Please do not act anything on this blog out. Doing so would be extremely dangerous.

Sunday, April 11, 2021

Man vs. Nature Redux: Chapter 4 - Monday Morning


Continued from Chapter 3

Early next morning, cuddling naked in the sleeping bag they shared, Jorge and Richie were having a serious conversation.
“How can we have a real sex life together now?” Jorge asked. “I know you said you still like me even without a dick, but yesterday morning after we fucked, you said you loved having my dick in you. So you like me, but you loved my dick, and now it’s gone.”
“Honey, do you know what I started to say yesterday morning? I was actually about to say ‘I love you,’ but at the last instant I changed it to ‘I love your cock in my ass’ because I didn’t want to freak you out. I was afraid of scaring you off if I said ‘I love you’ too soon. But I do. I love you! I love the beautiful person you are inside and out. I love what’s between your ears and the kind heart beating in your ribcage. Not just what used to be between your legs. If you think about it, it’s kind of romantic. Your dick and mine are buried together now in that anthill. Maybe they’re snuggling next to each other like you and me in this sleeping bag.”
Jorge chuckled. “Don’t think too hard about what’s happening to them down in that anthill, cariƱito. It’s probably pretty gross.”
“Anyway, we can still have sex together. We just have to be creative. And having an orgasm without squirting cum is still a fantastic feeling! And you can have multiple orgasms. You don’t need downtime after shooting your load when you have no load to shoot.”
“But how do you reach orgasm if you don’t have a dick to stroke? I’ve never had one without stroking my dick before.”
“I hadn’t either until that Greg fucked me after the woodpecker attack. That was when I discovered the ‘power of the prostate.’ Remember yesterday when Greg was fucking you, I told you to focus on the pleasure you were getting from him rubbing your prostate.”
“I remember you saying that, but I didn’t know what you were talking about.”
“Wasn’t there a spot inside your ass that felt super nice every time Greg’s dick hit it?”
“Yeah, there was. That was my prostate? I mean, it felt good, but that alone wasn’t gonna be enough for me to reach orgasm.”
“Well, that’s because you’re not used to that kind of orgasm yet. Plus, you were in a lot of pain at the time – both in front and in back. But if I fingered you now, when you’re happy and relaxed, maybe I could get you off. Is the Vaseline in here?”
Jorge looked around. “I don’t think so, querido. It must still be outside by the tree stump. That fuckin’ dick-eating tree stump.”
Richie chuckled. “Well, I don’t feel like going out and getting it now. But when we get home, we should look into getting a double-headed dildo or something we can use together.”
“That’s a good idea,” Jorge said, and after thinking for a few moments said, “Um, Richie?”
“Yeah, honey?”
“Last night Greg called you my boyfriend. Are you? I mean is that what we are? Are we boyfriends now?”
“I sure hope so. I’d like to be. Is that what you want?”
Jorge thought for a moment. “Yeah. It is. Snuggling up with you like this feels so right. I wanna wake up with you next to me every day for the rest of my life. I guess I gotta break up with my girlfriend when we get home. Boy, that’s gonna be an awkward conversation! ‘Sorry Maribel, it’s not gonna work out between you and me. Over the weekend I lost my dick and my balls, and also, I fell in love with a boy.’ I’m sure she’ll understand.”
***
In the other tent, Thom woke up with a funny feeling in his balls. He was getting used to phantom limb pains emanating from his missing cock – but now he felt as if his balls had fallen off, too.
He looked down his body and, much to his horror, spotted a slender snake that had wrapped its muscular body tightly around the neck of his ballsack. His fat balls were ridiculously swollen and had taken on an alarmingly dark purple color. It was as if the snake had choked the life out of them.
Worse yet, the snake was flicking its tongue at his right ball, as if deciding whether it was something good to eat.
Thom’s eyes widened in terror. “My balls,” he gasped. “My fucking balls!”
He heard a chuckle next to him and saw Greg lying on his mat, grinning from ear to ear as he watched the snake constrict around what was left of Thom’s manhood. “Looks like your balls can’t breathe,” Greg said with a grin.
The snake opened its mouth and tightened its grip on Thom’s nuts, making him groan in pain, then closed its mouth again.
“At least you still have feeling in those useless nuggets,” Greg chuckled.
“Fuck!” Thom whispered. “Why didn’t you wake me up?”
Greg shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know. I guess I wanted to see whether you’d wake up on your own. I mean, if my nuts were getting strangled, I wouldn’t just lie there and sleep for another—” He looked at his watch. “Two hours.”
Thom blinked. “You’ve been awake for two fucking hours?!”
Greg chuckled. “It didn’t feel that long. That snake put on a fucking great show. When I woke up your nuts were just a bit red. Then they started swelling like mad. And then they turned this ugly bluish purple. I wonder what’ll happen next. Maybe they’ll turn black. Or they’ll balloon and burst. Or that guy’ll just eat ’em.” He laughed. “Oh, the suspense!”
The snake moved a bit, making Thom’s purple meatballs jiggle, which made Greg laugh even more.
Thom threw his head back and groaned in pain. “Do something, man!” he moaned. “Please, help me!”
“Do something yourself. It’s just a rat snake; they’re not venomous. Just unwrap it from your around your nuts.”
Thom moved his hand toward the snake’s tail, but before he could touch it, the snake tightened its grip around his ballsack and opened its mouth again.
“I can’t do it, man!” Thom said, pulling his hand back. “I’m terrified of snakes. They’re my worst phobia – my only phobia!”
Thom started to cry and stared at his bloated, swollen nuts. “Do something please!” he whimpered.
Greg rolled his eyes. “Fine, I’ll go look for something to get it off with,” he said and crawled out of his sleeping bag. He was in his boxers and his cock was standing up straight, poking out of the flap.
“Gotta put my shoes on first,” he said, and started looking for his hiking boots.
Paralyzed with fear, Thom stared at the snake and saw it press its open mouth against his right ball, sizing it up. Then it pulled its head back again and appeared to consider the best way to approach the challenge.
“Please hurry!” Thom begged.
“I am hurrying,” said Greg, pulling his boots on. “Oops, forgot my socks. Don’t wanna get a blister on my foot!” And he took his boots off again and started rummaging around for his socks.
Thom saw the skin of his nutsack starting to tear open from being deprived of oxygen for so long.
Greg!
“All right, all right!” Greg put on his socks and shoes and meticulously laced them up.
Greg watched with glee, and Thom with horror, as the snake made up its mind. It unhinged its jaw, opened its mouth wide and pushed its mouth against Thom’s nut.
“Oops, I’d better hurry,” chuckled Greg and crawled out of the tent.
The snake took the bottom of Thom’s right nut into its mouth and pushed forward, taking it in millimeter by millimeter. Thom looked on in abject terror, too petrified to move or scream or anything. Within two excruciating minutes the snake had taken the entire boynut in its throat, and it started to crush the tender orb with its powerful muscles.
“Greg! It swallowed my nut!” Thom screamed.
“Don’t worry, Dickless, I’ll be right there.”
“I can feel it crushing my nut! It hurts so fucking bad!”
The snake repositioned its head and now seemed to be heading for Thom’s left nut. It was going to get them both if Greg didn’t come back soon.
Finally Greg returned, holding a large, thick branch. Thom’s right nut was now getting crushed deep in the snake’s throat, and the reptile was starting to take interest in the left one too.
“This is gonna hurt a little,” Greg said with a mean smile, lining up the branch with the snake’s head.
Thom closed his eyes, bit his lower lip and nodded.
“Here we go,” Greg grinned and smashed the branch down, but into Thom’s left nut, completely missing the snake’s head. “Take that, you fuckin’ snake!”
Thom howled in agony as Greg bashed his tender, swollen left ball again and again and again.
Of course all of the hits landed on Thom’s poor, bloated nut; not a single one even came close to hitting the snake.
“Take that!” Greg yelled cheerfully as he pounded his best friend’s nut with all the force he could muster. He was as horny now as he’d ever been in his life. His cock was hard as steel and spraying precum everywhere as he brutally clubbed Thom’s traumatized testicle.
Finally, the skin between the two balls gave way and the left one fell clear of the snake’s mouth. But the right ball was gone; it was already a quarter of the way down the snake’s body.
“Sorry, Dickless, he was too fast for me! And I guess my aim is pretty bad.” Greg chuckled, unwound the snake’s tail from around Thom’s remaining ball and held it up.
“Wow, motherfucker must be four feet long!” He carefully carried the uninjured snake outside and gently laid it in the grass where it could digest its meal in peace.
“Boner petite,” he said, laughing at his own joke. There was nothing petite about his own boner, which he stroked a few times.
Greg came back into the tent and found Thom doubled over and curled up in a ball, clutching his damaged nut, whimpering and moaning in pain. By now, the remaining purple orb was covered in nasty bruises and obscenely swollen.
“You’re welcome,” Greg chuckled and left the tent again, leaving Thom behind.
When Thom was finally able to walk again, he carefully climbed out of the tent. He saw his friends at the campfire, Greg sitting on a log with his legs spread wide. He had taken off his boxers, but still had on his socks and shoes.
Jorge and Richie were kneeling on the ground at Greg’s feet, Jorge sucking on his massive balls and Richie licking up and down the thick shaft. Greg was in the process of telling them all about Thom’s encounter with the rat snake.
“You should have seen his face when he woke up,” Greg laughed. “He was like ‘Oh, no, my poor nuts!’ It was hilarious!”
Jorge and Richie laughed and went back to work, Jorge bathing Greg’s nuts with his tongue and Richie licking up all the precum that was oozing out of Greg’s foreskin and dripping down his shaft. They each had one hand on Greg’s junk, while with the other they were fingering each other’s buttholes.
When Thom walked up to them, bowlegged and grimacing, his remaining purple ball hanging low between his thighs, Greg screamed with laughter.
“Look at his fucking nut! It’s totally trashed! There’s no way that’s ever going back to normal,” Greg squealed happily, pointing at his dickless friend’s crotch.
“That’s not funny,” Thom sobbed.
He was crying from pain, fear and humiliation. Why did he have to be so fucking scared of snakes? Greg had picked the thing up without a second thought, while Thom just lay there, paralyzed with fear, unable to do anything to stop it from swallowing his ball. Why was he such a scaredy-cat loser? Why couldn’t he be more like Greg?
“Now, Dickless, even though I couldn’t save your right ball, I did save your left one from that mean ol’ snake, didn’t I? I think you need to show me some gratitude.”
Greg pointed at his huge, leaking cockhead. “Kneel on the ground between the other two pussyboys.”
Jorge and Richie took their hands away from each other’s holes and scooted apart to make room for him between them. Richie licked down to Greg’s left ball and took it into his mouth while Jorge focused on the right one.
Thom knelt down between the two boyfriends and started licking Greg’s huge dickhead. He sucked on the foreskin, then slid his tongue inside. Once again he found this quite comforting; all his fear and pain seemed to ebb away as he suckled contentedly on the leaking fuckstick.
Greg put his hands on the back of Thom’s head and pushed his dick further in. Thom moaned happily and opened his mouth wider to accommodate it. He remembered how the snake had unhinged its jaw to swallow his testicle and wished he could do the same thing now. He wished he could take Greg’s huge dick all the way into his esophagus.
In the meantime, Jorge had started fingering Thom’s butthole; Thom took the hint and moved his hands down Jorge’s and Richie’s backs and started fingering their bussies in return.

Greg had been continuously horny ever since he woke up and saw the snake wrapped around his best friend’s nutsack, and bashing in the younger boy’s left ball with the branch had turned his horniness up even higher. And now having three pussyboy mouths on his junk felt so fantastic he couldn’t last long. He held Thom’s head tight, pushed in hard, and shot his thick cum deep into his throat.
Spurt after spurt landed in Thom’s stomach, but then Greg pulled out and shot several more wads directly onto Thom’s face, painting it white. A good deal of cum also dripped down Greg’s veiny shaft, where Jorge and Richie hungrily licked it up. When Greg had finished and all of his cum was either covering Thom’s face or else being digested in one of the three boy tummies, Jorge wrapped his lips tightly around Greg’s cockhead and looked up expectantly at him. Greg grinned wickedly and started filling the Latino boy’s mouth with his hot teen-god piss.
Richie stood up and helped Thom to his feet.
“I need to tend to your wound, Thom,” he said. “Go sit down on that rock over there, and I’ll get the first aid kit. At least we’re going home today!”
Thom smiled at him thankfully and went to sit down. But his face was still coated with jizz, which made his vision blurry. He didn’t realize that what he thought was the rock Richie had pointed to was actually a porcupine. He sat down on its back, and instantly half a dozen barbed quills pierced his bloated remaining nut and embedded themselves deep in the meaty core of his weakened testicle.
Three more went right through the spermatic cord. About thirty more quills penetrated his thighs, taint and buttcheeks, and one very long one went straight into his asshole.
Thom’s eyes grew wide and his mouth opened in a silent scream.
“Oops,” Greg dead-panned, who’d finished his morning piss and was standing with his arm around Jorge’s waist.
“Fuuuuuuck!” Thom shrieked, and fell backwards off the porcupine. His ball was torn free and remained impaled on the porcupine’s back.
The impact of the fall caused the quill in his asshole to bend forward, piercing his prostate and sending a massive orgasm through his body as he landed on the ground.
His buddies started laughing so hard that they nearly fell over.
Adding insult to injury, the disgruntled porcupine crawled away, agonizingly slowly, carrying Thom’s last nut on its back like a backpack.
Thom gazed after it, utterly speechless, holding on to his tattered, useless nutsack.
Finally, when the porcupine had disappeared into the woods, Thom let out a deep, miserable sob.
Greg kept laughing for a moment, then suddenly yelled, “Oh shit! Fuck! Goddammit!
“What? What’s wrong?” asked Jorge.
“I just thought of something. I’ve been punching, kicking or kneeing Thom in the nuts at least once or twice a day, almost every day, for the past five years. And now I’ll never get to do it again! My life is ruined!” and he let out a melodramatic sob, sending Jorge and Richie into paroxysms of laughter.
When the laughter died down, Richie turned to look at Thom, who was still lying on the ground whimpering, with his shredded ballsack, thighs, taint and butt full of painful quills.
“Stay there,” said Richie. “I’ll help you get the quills out and bandage the wound.”
Greg and Jorge made breakfast, still giggling, while Richie tended to the newest member of the “Ken-Doll Club.”
***
After breakfast, the guys spent the next three hours taking down the tents, packing up their things into their backpacks, and generally preparing for the hike back to the park entrance, where Diego was going to pick them up. In compliance with Greg’s orders, the three sexless boys were naked but for their socks and shoes, but their clothes were lying out, ready for when the boys got dressed for the hike down to the park entrance.
When they were basically ready to go, they still had an hour and a half to kill before it was time to start off. Greg announced he would start using their birth names again, because calling them Ken-Doll One, Ken-Doll Two and Ken-Doll Three was going to get confusing, and the joke was stale anyway.
They ate the last of their food for lunch and packed the trash up to take with them. Jorge reminded them of the slogan “Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints,” but Greg pointed out that they hadn’t brought any cameras, so they couldn’t take pictures.
“And we’re leaving a hell of a lot more than footprints, am I right? Three dicks and six balls all donated to the local wildlife,” he guffawed, rubbing his bulge.
“I gotta tell ya,” he went on, “I’m still super horny from watching Thom lose his nuts this morning. See?”
He pulled down the front of his sweatpants to show his huge uncut teenage cock fully hard again. The other boys stared at it, mesmerized by its length, girth and overall beauty.
“That three-way blowjob y’all gave me this morning was great, but now I feel like fucking. Jorge, we forgot to pack the Vaseline. It’s still sitting on your favorite tree stump. Go get it.”
When Jorge returned with the lube, Richie and Thom were kneeling in front of Greg and sucking on his balls, one ball in each boy’s mouth. Jorge handed the Vaseline to Greg, who told Richie and Thom to stand up.
“OK, you three pussyboys stand in a circle. Get a good dollop of Vaseline on your fingers and start lubing up the butthole of the boy to your right.”
After each boy had taken a fingerful of the jelly, Greg started lubing up his thick, 10-inch hole wrecker. By now the jar was almost empty.
Thom started fingering Richie, who started fingering his boyfriend, who in turn was fingering Thom. Jorge was being extra careful because he knew Thom’s ass was still tender from the encounter with the porcupine.
Suddenly Jorge said, “The fuck?”
“What is it?” asked Thom, worried.
“There’s something in there.”
“A turd? Ew,” said Greg.
“No, it’s not a turd. It’s meaty and slimy. I think I can grab it with my fingers.”
Jorge pulled his fingers out of Thom’s asshole, and there in his hand was a red glob of meat, shaped like a lima bean and about an inch and a half across. There was a small hole right in the middle of it.
Richie’s eyes got big. “Holy fuck, that’s his prostate!”
Thom started to cry. “It’s that goddamn porcupine. One of the quills went up my asshole, remember? I felt it hit my prostate and had an orgasm right as I hit the ground. But the quill must have ripped it right off!”
“Shit, man, with no dick and no prostate, you’ll never have an orgasm again,” said Jorge solemnly.
Greg burst into laughter and jumped up and down excitedly. “This day just keeps getting better!” he giggled, stroking his hard cock and squeezing some precum out of the tip.
Thom was weeping openly now. “M-m-maybe they can reattach it. If we pack it in ice and go straight to the emergency room—”
“We don’t have any ice,” said Jorge. “And anyw—”
At that instant, the issue became irrelevant, as a small bird suddenly swooped out of the forest, grabbed the gland in its talons, and flew off again.
“The fuck was that?” said Jorge.
“A kestrel,” said Richie, who was an avid birdwatcher.
“An American kestrel. They’re a kind of falcon. Some people call them sparrow hawks, but they aren’t actually hawks.”
They saw the kestrel sitting on a tree branch, tearing strips off Thom’s prostate with its sharp beak and swallowing them. It seemed to be enjoying the flavor.
“It’s gone,” whimpered Thom. “I’ll never have an orgasm again.”
“No, but I sure will,” chuckled Greg.
“Bend over, bitch.”
When Thom hesitated, the sexy young sadist grabbed him by the shoulders, spun him around and pushed him to the ground. “Face down, ass up. Show me that pierced pussy. You two too,” he said to the boyfriends.
“Face down, ass up. Form a circle around me so I can fuck all three of y’all one after another.” He slid his throbbing meatpole all the way up Thom’s damaged cunt, making the boy yelp in pain. He speared the boy’s shit chute ten or twelve times, then pulled out and moved over to Jorge.
He spread the Latin boy’s cheeks, spat on the hole, and pushed in. Since he still had his prostate and his anus hadn’t suffered a penetrating trauma, Jorge enjoyed the fuck considerably more than Thom had. But Greg was still feeling particularly brutal. He found himself wishing Jorge still had balls so he could punch them. Instead he grabbed onto the boy’s nipples and cruelly twisted them as he plowed deep into his ass.
Next he moved to Richie’s skinny ass. Once again, he spread the cheeks, spat on the hole, and shoved his cock in. Over the past three days, of course, Richie had discovered that he was quite a slutty little bottom boy who was never happier than when he was getting his pussy pounded. Richie moaned and pushed his ass back to meet the huge cock that was giving him so much pleasure. The more brutal Greg was, the more Richie enjoyed it; by the time Greg pulled out, the boy had had an orgasm and was whimpering in ecstasy.
Greg moved back to Thom now. He had gotten the worst of his aggression out of his system and was ready to be slightly gentler. Slightly. He spread Thom’s buttcheeks, and instead of spitting on his hole, Greg did something he had never done before in his life, not even to a girl: he put his face in the buttcrack and started licking the hole. He licked all around the little pucker and pushed his tongue in, filling his best friend’s hole with saliva. Thom moaned with pleasure – he might not be able to orgasm without a prostate, but there are still plenty of nerve endings in the anus to transmit the nice tingly sensations of a rimjob. Greg’s tongue went in deep and slithered all around, up and down, back and forth, left to right, around in clockwise circles, around in counterclockwise circles, and then started all over again.
Soon Thom heard his own voice begging, “Fuck me, please fuck me, please please fuck me fuck meeeeeeeee!”
Greg lifted his head from Thom’s ass, lined his cock up with the hole before it had a chance to close, and complied with the request. The boy god put his hands on his best friend’s shoulders and drove his cock all the way in, over and over again, for about five minutes.
Greg didn’t want to cum just yet, so he pulled out, counted to 10, then plugged Jorge’s tight chocha again. After only three minutes of industrial-strength fucking he felt his cum rising in his balls, yelled “Oh yeah!” and unloaded what felt like a gallon of piping hot teenage semen into Jorge’s spasming canal. After about a minute, the spurts stopped, and Greg was able to pull his dick slowly out of Jorge’s cooze.
He stood up, panting for breath, and said, “Richie, lick his hole clean. Suck up and swallow as much of my cum as you can get. Thom, come lick my cock clean.”
Both boys obeyed immediately. Richie stuck his face in his boyfriend’s upturned ass and ate hungrily, while Thom licked the cum and ass juice up from Greg’s long shaft, then took the head into his mouth and swirled his tongue all around, swallowing everything he found and sliding his tongue under the foreskin for buried treasure. He pushed his tongue against the piss slit, trying to get more, when the slit opened wider and his mouth was suddenly filled with hot, bitter urine. He eagerly drank down all of Greg’s piss that he could, but inevitably some spilled out of his mouth, down his face and chest and onto the ground.
Thom went for a quick dip in the lake so he wouldn’t smell like piss in the car, then joined the other boys, who were getting dressed and packing the last few things. Soon they were all ready to go and were headed down the trail to the park entrance.
-
Chapter 5 will be up tomorrow 12 April!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback and suggestions are greatly appreciated!