WARNING

These stories are entirely works of fantasy fiction. Please do not act anything on this blog out. Doing so would be extremely dangerous.

Saturday, November 5, 2022

BREAKING NEWS: Updates Coming Soon

 Hey guys! Sorry for the hiatus but a new story will be up Monday 7 November. Enjoy!

In the meantime, here are some links to some of my favorite stories to date. Did I miss one of your favorites? Let me know in the comments.


Trimming the Family Tree

Why I like it: What's not to like about sibling rivalries, especially between two hot brothers who have a change of heart a little too late... This one was also written in response to a conversation on Twitter (despite this blog going dark for a bit, I am semi-active there so say hello!)

Poppin' Tom Holland's Ball Busting Cherry

Why I like it: Who wouldn't jump at the chance to bust this handsome, very fit actor? A good-natured bust 'em up for those not into permanent damage.

Those Crazy Kappas!

Why I like it: Short but incredibly brutal, looks like those frat boys are at it again! Featuring ridiculously brutal artwork by Whistle. Ever wanted to turn a sack inside out? Here's your chance!

Birthday Ball Bash

Why I like it: Creative, explosive ball busting, humor and a line of willing victims make this one of my favorites. Family reunions with this bunch are never boring!

Two Nerds, One Jock

Why I like it:  An underdog story with a wicked twist! Who says nice guys finish last?

Rupture Fest 2020 - Get Rid of That Junk!

Why I like it:  A great story submitted by a reader that remixes one of my short stories into an even more brutal, hot adventure. Gotta' love audience participation :) 

The Hot Nurse

Why I like it:  A short story featuring a very hot, willing victim and an ambiguous ending you can imagine as a scrotum-shattering mess or something more tame.

Over The Hedge

Why I like it: A short story that perfectly showcases the masterful artwork of Whistle. Check out the illustrated tag for more of his work.

Oops! The Monogram

Why I like it: Short yet brutal (and messy...), highlighting the dangers of dumb youth left to their own devices. 

A Quiet Roommate:

Why I like it: One of my first stories, this one holds a special place in my heart. It is also one of the first appearances of the notorious Amajor University. (This one is especially hot for me because who I imagine to be the victim...)

Cousin Busting and the sequel Simple Gifts

Why I like it: An early story of mine that got an epic, destructive (yet somehow heartwarming?) conclusion nearly two years later.

Rock, Paper, Balls! Roommate Contest

Why I like it:  A great mix of brutality, humor, hot guys and situations that comically get out of control while keeping everyone in one piece at the end (until the sequel that is)

The Ghost Network: Genesis

Why I like it:  For obvious reasons, my stories aren't particularly 'realistic' but this one takes the depravity to a whole other level! It was supposed to be a one-off but spawned an entire ongoing series 

1 comment:

  1. Yay, you coming back :) I was missing your stories T_T

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback and suggestions are greatly appreciated!