WARNING

These stories are entirely works of fantasy fiction. Please do not act anything on this blog out. Doing so would be extremely dangerous.

Thursday, January 19, 2023

2023: The Year to Cum

Hi, everyone! I hope you're having a great year so far.  I've been getting requests to publish an 'upcoming posts' list so here it is! 2023 is going to be a ball popping extravaganza (with a few non-permanent, lighter entries). Because I have several stories / posts in draft there are likely going to be other entries throughout the year not on this list so be sure to follow me on Twitter since I tweet out when new content is posted.

Keep sending suggestions and feedback via email trumansmith [at] gmail.com or on the suggestion form. I cannot guarantee that all of them will be written but the feedback really helps since a lot of this year's entries were inspired by your feedback. 

Also, I'm always open to guest writers and illustrators (open to sponsoring a commission) so message me if that's something of interest to you and thanks to those who have already reached out.

Please be aware that the links will not  work until the morning (Eastern US time) of the day they are scheduled. If you click on them early you'll get a funny 'page not found' message but no story. This is not a mistake :)

6 comments:

  1. I hope you have a good year free of stress. I look forward for the Tommy ones. Something tells me those two will be rather enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing stuff! Looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope i see more stories about father wannabe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. have not been seeing new content, come and see there are still weeks to go :(

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback and suggestions are greatly appreciated!